Grind and Seal Concrete Floors Melbourne
Want to transform the look of your space and looking for quality grind and seal concrete?
At Independent Concrete Solutions, we are passionate about helping our clients create distinctive spaces and bring you amazing sealed concrete floor options. Grind and seal concrete can be used in various applications and makes a durable option for both residential and commercial spaces. Highly versatile and known for its superior finish, you can be sure that it will look fabulous for years. Whether you are designing a new space or looking for options to upgrade the look of an existing setting, we invite you to view the options that we have for you here.
Amazing Options for Grind and Seal Concrete Floor
Concrete grinding and sealing involve the process of polishing concrete. The upper layer of the concrete is ground back to reveal as much of the stone as desired by our clients. This is a personal preference that you can choose based on the precise requirements of your space. After the right level is reached, finer diamonds are used to get a smooth surface finish. Based on the needs of the project, the concrete can even be dyed or grouted to get a mirror-like look.
Grind and Seal Concrete
Wondering what makes grind and seal concrete a wonderful option for modern spaces? Let us look at some of the advantages.
Concrete that has been ground and sealed is robust and the ideal option even for high-traffic areas. It will look great for years without the need to be replaced. Since the surface is porous, bacteria will not survive and it is suitable for both commercial and industrial applications.
Grind and Seal Concrete Melbourne
At Independent Concrete Solutions, we have been in business for years and have a complete understanding of the concrete solutions that will best work for your property. We strive to bring you the best in terms of quality and money and you can be sure of getting the finest range of concrete with us.
If you are looking for a fabulous flooring option on a budget, grind and seal is a favourable option. Whether you are designing a new space or renovating your home or business and want to improve the durability and look, check out the grind and seal options with us to discover new design possibilities. If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our product range, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be happy to assist you.
- Indoor flooring: Epoxy and acrylic sealers are the best. They form a coating on the surface of the concrete.
- Outdoor flooring: Penetrating concrete sealer is the best. They form a chemical barrier by penetrating the concrete.
- Preparing: Cleaning the floor, finding cracks and holes, cleaning sides of the cracks, wet or dry vacuuming of loose concrete.
- Patching: Filling all cracks and holes, using a trowel to spread concrete uniformly, sanding the dry concrete floor.
- Edging: Applying concrete along the edges, taping the edges with silicone tapes after drying, covering the area with concrete.
- Painting: Using waterproof paint to paint the floor, applying a second coat after the first coat dries up.
- The flooring substrate always remains protected from any kind of damage like cracks, abrasions, scratches, spills.
- If sealing is damaged, it is easy to reseal. The process takes less time, less labour and incurs fewer expenses than repairing a damaged, unsealed concrete floor.
- The top surface is completely non-porous. So, no scope for dust and dirt to accumulate.
- Sealed floors are very easy to clean and maintain. A simple mopping is enough to wipe away dust.
- Uplifts the ambience of the space as the finishing is smooth, glossy and looks elegant.