High-Quality Epoxy Flooring Melbourne
At Independent Concrete Solutions, we bring you an extensive range of flooring options to enable you to create impressive spaces. Our solutions for epoxy flooring are a popular choice for both residential and industrial spaces and are known for their versatility. Epoxy flooring consists of a sealant and coating for concrete floorings with two-part liquid resin. The flooring protects concrete floors from spills, stains, and dust while offering a safe surface for any setting. The coating is impervious to bacteria, mould, and pollen, making it an excellent option for those suffering from allergies or having pets at home. Epoxy floor coating can be used for both old and new concrete floors and there are wide options available. With our top-notch epoxy coating in Melbourne, you can be sure of amazing results. Talk to our experts today to find out more.
Epoxy Flake Flooring
Epoxy Flake flooring is similar to normal epoxy flooring just that the second coat of the epoxy consists of flake on top of the coating to enhance functionality and durability. The flake flooring is decorative and available in a fabulous range of colours.
The Benefits of Epoxy Flake Flooring
Epoxy flake flooring offers all the benefits of an epoxy floor and is suitable for various areas of the home. The flooring is easy to maintain and looks great for years. It can add a seamless look to spaces and is highly durable and long-lasting. The slip-resistant feature of such flooring makes it the ideal option for wet areas like bathrooms. The flooring is chemical resistant and can withstand high traffic, making it suitable even for commercial applications.
At Independent Concrete Solutions, we have the experience of successfully installing epoxy flake flooring for countless homes across Melbourne. The outcome has been impressive and the process of installing is incredibly straight-forward. If you are looking for a resistant flooring option for garages, warehouses, restaurants, cafes and car parks, you can consider installing epoxy
Epoxy Coating Melbourne
We wish to make it a seamless experience for our clients and have an expertly planned process to ensure an amazing outcome. We will assist you at every step and you can be sure of unmatched results. You just need to choose a base colour for the floor and the flake style that you are looking for. There is also the flexibility to choose the amount of flake you want in the flooring. We will work closely with you and take great care to ensure that the final outcome is to your complete satisfaction.
We have a proven track record and have consistently delivered quality results.
We are always in the process of upgrading our techniques to deliver better results and you can count on us for fabulous results. In case you have any questions or need assistance to determine the type of flooring that will best work for you space, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be happy to assist you. Call us today to find out more.
- Floors are super easy to clean and maintain with simple mopping.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting protecting floors from any impact.Very safe and healthy coating for hard floors with no use of harmful chemicals.
- Anti-slip, shock-resistant, less abrasive, fire-resistant, water-resistant.
- Gives a professional, clean and glossy finish making homes look better.
- Can also be used for any floor: kitchen, bathroom, garage, anywhere.
- Available in an array of colours and patterns to create any desired look.
- Very low installation cost as it is installed directly on the floor.
- Epoxy is a better choice than tiles as the former can be customised in infinite ways to get any look from marbled, granite, quartz to tiled, metallic, solid coloured, etc.
- Epoxy flooring can be completed with a comparatively low cost than using tiles to cover the entire floor.
- Epoxy floors are more durable and resistant to cracks, chips, fades. Tiles can sometimes easily crack and replacing them can be costly.
- Epoxy floors are stain-resistant even in chemical spills. Tiles may catch the stain quickly if it is not removed immediately. You may have to call professionals then.
- Epoxy floors are extremely low-maintenance. While tiles may require cleaning to remove dirt, grout must be re-sealed, which is a time-consuming and costly process.
- The thickness of the epoxy coating
- Type of epoxy resin used
- Curing time of the epoxy layer
- The base material of the floor
- Flooring should be done by professionals