Create Splendid Spaces with Burnished Concrete Floor in Melbourne
At Independent Concrete Solutions, we bring you impressive burnished concrete floor solutions to elevate the appeal of your space. Burnished concrete finish is gaining popularity with homeowners and is highly valued for its versatility and durability. Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, the surface lustre and elegance of burnished concrete is unmatched.
Burnished concrete is often confused with other types of finishes as the process appears similar. But this is a poured concrete without any decorative elements. The treatment is done after the concrete has set and involves grinding the surface layers. This can also be referred to as the process of exfoliation. There are various tools used in the process like grinding machines with different types of diamond grinding discs. Over time, the concrete transforms into a smooth, high-gloss surface.
Design Spectacular Spaces
Burnished Concrete Finish
At Independent Concrete Solutions, we wish to offer results that meet or exceed your expectations and our team will work with you at every step of the way. Our skilled experts will customise the finish based on your preference and there are amazing possibilities to dramatically enhance the overall look of your floors.
The advantage of burnished concrete is that it is highly durable and looks great for years. It also makes an environmentally friendly option as there are no solvents or chemicals used in the process. We have succeeded in offering impressive results to our clients across Melbourne and you can rely on us for the finest burnished concrete. With their durability and appeal, the floors make a great option for various settings and are easy to maintain.
The Advantages of Burnished Concrete
There are a multitude of uses of burnished concrete and it can be conveniently used in a variety of settings. The unmatched beauty of the floor makes it the ideal choice for adding a luxurious look to any space. It can also be used in restaurants and retail spaces and the shine can transform a dull space into a vibrant one. If you are keen to create a strikingly fabulous space, consider burnishes concrete for unrivalled results.
At Independent Concrete Solutions, we have been in business for years and have a complete understanding of the concrete solutions that will best work for your property. We strive to bring you the best in terms of quality and money and you can be sure of getting the finest options with us. Wondering if a burnished concrete floor is suitable for your home or commercial space?
- Burnishing produces a smoothened and hardened surface while polishing gives a shiny finish to the floor.
- Burnishing is done within a maximum of two hours of concrete installation while polishing is done after a maximum of two days of curing.
- Burnishing is a faster process and less expensive than polishing as it is a more labour-intensive job.
- Burnishing is done after concrete installation within an hour or two. The area is uncured and it uses methods like trowelling. Polishing is done after the area is cured for two days and uses floor grinders.
- Burnishing involves the use of a wax-based chemical that is melted and rubbed over the surface that gives a smooth feeling with visible peaks and valleys. Polishing uses concrete grinders that have an industrial diamond to peel away flaws and give a smooth finish