Grinding Concrete Floor
Looking for exceptional service for grinding concrete floors?
At Independent Concrete Solutions, we bring you concrete grinding services to enrich floors with a superior finish. With our services for concrete grinding, you can transform the look of your worn-out floors and add a shiny look. The process of concrete grinding involves the use of specific tools and machinery with diamond blades. The surface is levelled and cleaned to get rid of residues, sealants and paint. The surface can then be polished or a new flooring installed.
The Need for Concrete Grinding
Concrete grinding is used for different reasons and across sectors. It can be used for either preparing the floor for new flooring or for enhancing the look of an existing floor. If you are planning to install a new floor covering, it is vital to be sure that the concrete slab is on level and free from residues. An uneven surface will impact the quality of the installation and the floor will be susceptible to damage. With our concrete grinding solutions, we can give your floor the look you want.
Our service for concrete grinding prepares the floor for the chosen finish. Based on the results that you wish to achieve; the concrete can be resurfaced to make it either more rough or smooth.
Why Choose Our Service for Concrete Grinding?
We have been in business for years and have a wealth of experience to ensure a superior finish. With our services, you can enjoy the following benefits:
With our experience, we are aware of the techniques that work best and will begin by carrying out a detailed assessment of the floor. This will enable us to determine the overall condition of the floor and as well as the areas that are high or low. Following this, we will create a detailed grinding plan and make use of the most efficient tools for the process. The process of grinding will ensure that the identified faults are rectified and the floor is levelled perfectly.
As experts in our field, we make use of state-of-the-art techniques to make your dream floor design a reality. We are committed to offering services of the highest quality and have the right equipment and experience to get the job done right. If you want a smooth and attractive-looking floor, we are here to deliver excellent results.
Want to get visually stunning concrete?
Connect with us today to find out more about our concrete grinding services. We will be happy to assist you.
- Gives an ultimate finish and a super classy look to the floor that enhances the look and décor of the space.
- Protects the floor substrate by creating a barrier against damage, spills, scratches and abrasions.
- Less labour intensive and better cost-effective solution than replacing a damaged concrete floor that has not been sealed.
- Low-maintenance, easy to clean, completely non-porous top surface so no harbouring of dirt and grime.
- Penetrating concrete sealers last the longest up to ten years
- Durable concrete coatings like urethane and epoxy last from five to ten years
- Decorative concrete sealers like acrylic or lacquer-based products last from one to five years.